I couldn’t really think of an interesting post that I could write, since blogging is supposed to be about your fascinating life but I don’t really HAVE a fascinating life this week so where was I? I was rambling again. Typical. Oh yeah. Okay, so I was looking through the Blonde Salad bog by Chiara Ferragni, and I realized that I would have loved to know around ten things about her that didn’t come through her blog. I decided to try it myself.
#. This is probably not at all interesting for you, but I’m experimenting with banners right now. That is why it doesn’t officially count as one of the ten things about me. Also, I just had to get the point across somehow.
1. I adopted my dog when she was 2 months old, and after one month of having her, I didn’t like her as much anymore. Having a dog had always seemed like it would be reliving the “Lassie” movie, or at least my dog (as I dreamed) would be a show champion. But my skinny (and now a little overweight) runt of a puppy wasn’t exactly up to either vision. After a few weeks, I got over the phase, though, since Caline was just too cute!
2. When I totally grow up, I either want to have a summer job as a sailing coach (you get to zoom around on a motor boat, tell kids what to do, and get paid to do something you love) or a DJ (even though I might be too shy and I don’t exactly love super loud music. I’m always scared my eardrums will pop).
3. I always make sure to wear my sunscreen when it’s summer. As one of my best friends, Hope, always says, “I’m preventing cancer at a premature age.”
4. My mom was a fashion designer until she discovered me when I was 5, sleeping under one of her huge sowing machines. She felt so bad she quit right then and there. It isn’t as big a benefit as you might think, because practically my entire wardrobe is mom-picked or mom-checked. It’s a wonder that she lets me buy Abercrombie for my sporty looks- trust me. (On the other hand, it’s not that bad. I owe my taste to my mom.)
5. My ultimate goal when I was younger was to marry some prince out there in the world and become an actual princess, just like my old idols, Ariel, Beauty, Snow White, and Jasmine. That is, until I found out that Disney princesses weren’t real and that being a princess was all responsibilities.
6. I am very sympathetic towards the cause of animals. Don’t you dare say something negative concerning animals! (Don’t worry, I’m not that scary!)
7. My accent used to be the same as Chiara Ferragni’s. I know, right? Really unbelievable, compared to my today-accent. Oh well. It stuck to my mom.
8. I am incredibly sensitive to emotional movies and words…
9. I’ve tried ballroom dancing before, but was terrible at it.
10. I talk a lot about unnecessary and incredibly pointless things.
bonus. You know the Naked Cowboy? The first time I saw him, I thought he was a business guy. He kind of is. He also ran for president of the US in the Tea Party Movement but dropped out later: probably to just get some attention. I should really do a post on him…
Hope you liked it!
What do you say?